Carlow Credit Union Agri Loan aims to provide an alternative source of finance for the farming community and offer short to medium term loan opportunities built specifically to meet your needs.
- Purchase additional livestock
- Invest in new or second hand machinery
- Upgrade your buildings or farm facilities
- Working capital
- Increase cash flow
Maximum Loan amount: €50,000
(Loans up to €80,000 will be considered subject to TAMS Approval)
Loan term: 7 years
Documentation required for Agri Loans:
- Financial Accounts, including a profit & loss account and balance sheet (ideally 3 years)
- Recent statement of Direct Payments (one page document from the Department of Agriculture)
- Chapter 4 Self Assessment Statement (Revenue)
- 6-12 months bank statements
- Evidence of non-farm income/personal bank statement
- Written confirmation from accountant that the applicant’s tax affairs are up to date and in order. (This letter should confirm that the applicant is not in an arrangement with the Revenue.)
- Last milk cheque statement for the previous year (dairy farmers only).
How do I apply?
Drop into any of our offices and pick up a Loan Application form and information. Our qualified Loan Officers will guide and advise you through the process. We will discuss all options with you. All decisions are made locally. Click here to go to the downloads page on our website where you will find the Loan Application form and brochure.
Not a Member?
Not a Member – that’s not a problem. Drop into us and you can join Carlow Credit Union and apply for a loan on the same day. You will need to bring your ID with you to open the account.
Further information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Drop into us.