If you’re a new member, and you’re thinking of borrowing, we will do our very best to accommodate you.
You can apply for a loan on the same day you join. Print off a Loan Application from the Downloads Page
and bring it into us with supporting documentation and history of previous loans elsewhere (if any)
All you need to supply is the following:
- Completed loan application form – you can start the process by online enquiry here
- Evidence of income, e.g. pay slip, social welfare, pension letter etc. (3 of each)
- 3 months of bank statements, dated no later than 6 weeks ago
If you are self-employed, you need to supply the following:
- Set of audited accounts for the last 2 years
- 3 months business and personal bank statements
- Letter of confirmation from your accountant that your tax affairs are up to date
It goes without saying that every loan application is treated in the strictest of confidence. Just because we’re a community based credit union doesn’t mean that the community knows everyone’s business. We deal with every member on a one-to-one basis.
Would you like to speak with one of our loan officers?
Our loan department is open from 9.45am to 5pm on Monday to Thursday and 7pm on Friday. There is no need to make an appointment. Our loan officers are always on duty and available to discuss your loan requirements. Our Mobile Lending Officer can meet you by appointment at our sub offices.
- Credit Manager – Siobhán Gray
- Credit Officers – Madeleine, Louise, Ross, Aine, Ciara, Tom and Rossa (Carlow Head Office)
– Mobile Lending Officer (Ballon sub office)
– Mobile Lending Officer (Mayo/Doonane sub office)
– Mobile Lending Officer (Rathvilly sub office)
To save time, please fill out an application form before seeing a loans officer.
- You can fill it out in the waiting room (we always have a stack on hand)
- You can call or email us in advance and we will send it to you
- You can download our loan application form here from the Downloads Page