- INFORMATION FOR MEMBERS:In light of the ongoing national situation with the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we would like to remind members that they can apply for loans with Carlow Credit Union without physically visiting one of our offices.You can:
- Phone our office to speak to a Member of our Lending Team – Tel: (059) 9131994 ad select option 1 or Tel/Text/WhatsApp 086/0100671 (LENDING DEPARTMENT ENQUIRIES ONLY)
- Submit a query via our website: www.carlowcreditunion.ie/loans/ask-about-a-loan
- Email the lending team firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit any of our sub offices – click here
You can also pay your loan in different ways to avoid the queue in the office or to avoid coming in:
- Use Online Banking – we have an online banking facility and a mobile app where you can login or register directly on their website. (if you are not currently registered please phone 059 9131994 and they will advise you on how to register.)
- Use our ATM (outside our Carlow Office). You can pay your loan at our ATM. All you need is your Account Number and Date of Birth. Lodge notes only. Follow the on screen instructions.
- Our Quick Lodge facility that is located at the back entrance to CDCU
- In any of our sub offices when they are opened. These offices would be quieter than the main office.
- If you have to come into the office you can use your debit card to pay at the counter so this will avoid you having to come in with cash.
You may have other lending queries that you need assistance with. Do not hesitate to contact our Loans Dept. We are here and open for business for all your lending needs.