Become a Volunteer
If you are interested in volunteering on our board of directors or Board oversight committee, please read below for more information.
Why people volunteer:
- To learn new skills
- To develop new interests
- To increase employability
- To use professional skills
- To increase self confidence
- To have a sense of purpose/achievement
- To do something they enjoy
- To make a difference, a desire to help others
- To give back, for example when you or a family member have benefited from the organisation
- To meet new people, have a sense of belonging or community
- When asked by someone they value
They hold the organisation, and its ethos, in high esteem
If you would like more information on volunteering in Carlow District Credit Union Ltd., call in to one of our offices, where a member of staff will take your contact details. These will be passed on to the Nomination Committee who will get in touch with you or you can call us on (059) 9131994 and we will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have about volunteering.