With our online banking, you can access your credit union account any time you wish, anywhere you want. All you need is Internet access.
Once registered, you can:
- Check your account balance and recent transactions
- Receive electronic payments, e.g. wages, social welfare, child benefit
- Transfer funds to your bank account and other third parties
- Switch funds from one credit union account to another
- Pay bills – register the details, we check and approve them
To register for online banking, you just need to complete a short form.
Please note that you will be asked for your member number, so be sure you have it to hand.
Once you have completed the online registration form, you just need to call into one of our offices with the following documents:
- Proof of identification, e.g. current passport, driving licence
- Proof of address, e.g. recent utility bill dated within the last three months
Our staff will then authenticate your account and issue you with a unique PIN.
If you have any queries about our online banking service, feel free to call our Member Services Desk on 059 913 1994.